10/28/2012

Basic Grey Challenge-Anything goes

This week's Basic Grey Challenges theme is Anything goes. I have made an autumn card using Basic Grey product-chippings.

I have colored the image with my copics and faber-castell pencils.

supplies:
cardstock(Bazzill),
patterned paper(Basic Grey, Bobunny),
stamp(making memoreis, Magnolia),
embossing powder(sakura),
liquid pearls(Ranger),
ribbon.

Please remember that you have to use at least ONE Basic Grey product on your project 
and please let us know which Basic Grey product you used.


I'm entering this card for Magnolia stamp lovers(spots and dots),

Thanks for stopping by today.
Mieko

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mieko - fabulous card! I love your design and mix of papers! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Mieko
私のブログにご訪問いただき、コメントありがとうございます。MIE^_^)v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...