5/15/2013

Creatalicious Challenges-For The Girls

Hi, there! This month Creatalicious Challenges theme is FOR THE GIRLS. I have created a gift bag. I colored The LOTV image with my copic pens.
今月のCreatalicious Challengesのテーマは、FOR THE GIRLSです。私は小さなギフトバックを作りました。LOTVのイメージの着色はコピックペンです。





supplies;
cardstock(Bazzill),
patterned paper(Carta Bella),
netting(Webseter's Pages),
butterflies(Prima),
flowers(Prima),
stamps(LOTV).

I'm entering this project for three challenges;
Our Creative Corner(Anything Goes),
ABC Challenges(N for Not Just One),
Simon Says Stamp Challenge(Flower Power).


Have fun!

Thanks for stopping by today.
Mieko

7 comments:

  1. Love this, Mieko - I really like the way you added the lacy trim on your bag at top and bottom! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Mieko, this is just stunning. I adore all your very pretty details.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning creation. You have showcased the image beautifully. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Mieko this is so dern cute!!! Love this purse idea!!!
    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an absolutely gorgeous bag Mieko - I love the colours you have put together and the lovely image. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Our Creative Corner. Margie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning and your coloring is beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at ABC Challenge! Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute creation - so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Mieko
私のブログにご訪問いただき、コメントありがとうございます。MIE^_^)v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...